Safety is a huge factor when choosing balustrades for your deck. A major consideration is also the Appearance and the design requirements. We can easily appreciate how something looks but how do we know how strong it is or if it is fit for the purpose we need it for?
This part of the deck can easily be overlooked or simply taken for granted and with various systems on the market, all making various claims and statements about their products, it could be very difficult to make a calculated and informed decision.
The benefits of Northern Decklines Balustrading:
These are just some of the great benefits of our balustrades over traditional timber balustrading.
- we use Galvanised reinforced steel in both top and bottom rails
- We use high quality colourfast PVC which is guaranteed not to warp or twist
- The brackets we use for top and bottom rails are load tested
- There is a choice of the style of pickets with dimensions compliant to building regulations
- Independently tested to comply with BS6399 pt 1
- Accredited and certified to British Standards – Static Load Test
- All our products are Environmentally Friendly
- All our products are manufactured in the UK
- Over 50 years experience of product manufacture
- 20 Year warranty on labour and materials